Concierge Sex Therapy
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE 20-MINUTE ASSESSMENT
Concierge Therapy Services: Mental Health & Sex Therapy on Your Terms
- Are you a busy woman who wants to enrich your sex life?
- Do you feel frustrated by how long it takes to get results from traditional therapy?
- Do you want direct access to your therapist when you need help?
- Is your sex life stale, boring, or non-existent?
- Are you ready to commit to deepening intimacy in your relationship with yourself and your partner?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, concierge therapy services from Soribel Martinez could be the next step in your wellness journey.
Why Do I Need Concierge Therapy Services?
You’re a busy woman. You spend your days running a company, running your home, and giving to others, but you know your needs are essential. You understand that your sex life is vital to your happiness, wellbeing, and success. You know that orgasms are your birthright, and you want an earth-shaking sex life.
You want results now. You don’t have time to wait two-four weeks between therapy appointments. You want a therapist who is as invested in your success as you are. Our concierge therapy services provide extra time, premium services, and direct access to your therapist. These premium services are for:
- Busy professionals who want to live their best life.
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who want results now.
- Stay-at-home moms and housewives who run a busy home schedule and want to make their wellness a priority.
- Any woman ready to invest in changing her relationship with sex and her body who doesn’t want to wait to see results.
What Do I Get as a Concierge Client?
Taking fewer clients allows us to focus more intensely on your needs and provide more personalized care. Since we aren’t billing through health insurance, we aren’t limited in how often we can schedule appointments. We don’t use a “one size fits all” approach to address your needs. Concierge therapy is a partnership that always reflects what you need now.
Concierge therapy provides the ultimate flexibility, convenience, and individualized care for discerning women ready for real results.
Concierge clients enjoy all the benefits of traditional therapy services such as:
- Strict adherence to HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Counseling and therapy services from well-qualified providers.
- A commitment to helping you through your mental health and wellness journey.
- Research-based sex education to help you embrace your inner goddess and create the sex life of your dreams.
- Research-based treatment planning.
- Virtual appointments you can do from your office, home, or beach house.
However, as a concierge client, you’ll also benefit from:
- A Comprehensive Assessment Questionnaire and a full assessment & evaluation during your first 2.5 hour session.
- Extended therapy sessions – the extra session time we invest leads to faster results.
- Therapy at a location of your choice, including in-home, in your office (within 15 miles of Hartford, CT), or other locations (determined during discovery call).
- Direct access to your clinician Monday-Thursday via text, email, and phone. No receptionist to go through or waiting rooms needed.
- The ability to schedule sessions that fit your needs. Maybe you need two thirty-minute sessions one week, and the next, you want extra time to discuss a pressing issue. We can do that with concierge therapy!
- Additional support and sex coaching based on your needs.
- A fully customized treatment program using the latest modalities to improve your well-being and sex life.
- Individualized therapeutic programs to help you address mental, emotional, and sexual dysfunction. (Program length is determined during the assessment and evaluation).
What Services Do You Offer In Concierge Therapy?
Traditional sex coaching and sex therapy focus only on addressing sexual issues. With concierge therapy, you’re getting the benefit of our providers’ twenty years of experience in psychotherapy and counseling to deliver individualized support. You’ll meet your goals faster, and all the time you save driving to appointments and sitting in waiting rooms means the session time will have minimal impact on your busy life.
What’s more, insurance providers rely on diagnoses to approve treatment plans and frequency. Those diagnoses become part of your record and can be a concern for clients who want the ultimate in discretion and privacy. Our concierge therapists don’t work through insurance companies, so they are free to offer you the treatment they know will work based on your needs.
Our providers offer:
- Sex Therapy for Women
- Sex Therapy for Couples
- Mental Health for Women
- Healing Sexual Trauma
- Relationship Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Online Courses
MEET YOUR CONCIERGE THERAPIST
I’ve spent the last twenty years in clinical practice as a psychotherapist and licensed clinical social worker. I graduated top of my class from The University of Southern California and am a lifelong learner and Associate Psychology Professor at Post University who will use the latest modalities and best practices to customize your treatment program.
I started working in the sex therapy field because while sex is often dismissed as secondary to the other areas of a woman’s life, I believe that this is not the case. Sex connects us to the most intimate and vulnerable parts of ourselves and others. Improving our sex lives often means healing from past trauma, enhancing our self-confidence, and overcoming feelings of guilt and shame related to our bodies.
In our society, women are expected to fulfill many different roles at once. They are supposed to be good mothers and hard workers and sacrifice their own needs for the needs of others. As a result, many of them come to believe that looking out for themselves—especially when it comes to sex—is selfish.
My mission is to reverse this narrative—self-care is not selfish. A woman doesn’t have to sacrifice a fulfilling sex life in order to achieve career success or be a caring mother, partner, or friend. My goal in sex coaching is to help women lay aside their shame and embrace their true sexual power.
In my concierge therapy programs, I provide women and couples with customized sex education, help them heal from sexual trauma, and teach them to harness their own feminine power in the bedroom and in every area of their lives. My goal is for you to experience more sexual pleasure, take your orgasm abilities to the next level, and increase intimacy in your relationships.
I offer concierge therapy services because I understand the needs of busy women. As an entrepreneur and CEO of SMPsychotherapy & Counseling and SMSexuality & Intimacy Coaching Services, I am no stranger to long hours and the work it takes to build a successful business. I am also a mother and know first-hand how difficult it can be to balance your career with the needs of your loved ones and still make time for yourself.
You May Have Some Questions About Concierge Therapy
Like any other investment, investing in yourself requires significant thought and preparation. If you’re considering enrolling in concierge services, you may have some questions.
What is the cost of concierge therapy?
Since our concierge therapy services are customized to meet the needs and goals of each client, homemakers, we cannot offer pre-priced packages. Our providers will determine your needs for services such as session duration and frequency and additional support during your discovery call. You’ll know exactly what to expect from us, what we expect from our clients, and how much you’ll need to invest in creating the sex life of your dreams.
What is the cost of not enrolling in concierge therapy?
If you’re a busy woman with a full life, making time for therapy appointments is difficult enough, but results seem to take forever with traditional therapy. Concierge therapy removes the hassle of lengthy times between appointments.
With traditional therapy, you often have questions or concerns that come up between sessions. They always seem to pop into your head while you’re driving or in the shower. With concierge therapy, you don’t have to hold onto those concerns because you have access to your personal therapist via phone, text, or email.
How long does a concierge sex therapy program last?
We customize each concierge therapy program based on your needs assessment and goals. We’ll recommend the right modalities, session length, frequency, and additional support to help you meet your goals in your stated timeframe. Schedule a discovery call so we can determine your needs and create your custom program.
To get started, book your discovery call where we take the time to answer all your questions about concierge therapy.
How Do I Get Started With Concierge Therapy?
Schedule A FREE discovery call!
We want to make sure that our concierge therapy services are the right ones for you, so we take your intake and evaluation seriously. Here’s how to get started to see if concierge therapy is right for you.
- Schedule a FREE Discovery Call to determine what your goals are for sex therapy and what is holding you back from building your dream sex life.
- Book your 2.5 – hour evaluation and assessment appointment. At this appointment, our provider will review your questionnaire and go through additional evaluation procedures to determine what service packages will best suit your needs. You’ll leave this appointment with detailed next steps for your concierge services.
- Intensive intake questionnaire
- 2.5 hour intensive assessment and evaluation
- Customized next step plan
- Enroll in your customized, intensive concierge therapy program. Each program is specifically tailored to your needs using the latest research in sex therapy and psychotherapy.
Schedule your FREE Concierge Therapy Discovery Call Today!
Coaching Services For Women
The Orgasm Accelerator 3-Day Free Course
Individual 90-Day Private Coaching Program
Relevant Blog Posts
Check out our blog posts where you can learn how to improve your sex life & have more orgasms in your life.