Sex Therapy and Psychotherapy on Your Terms
- Are you a busy man with a sex life that is less than ideal?
- Have you tried traditional therapy but feel frustrated by how long it takes to see results?
- Are mental health issues keeping you from reaching your full potential in business?
- Do you want a more fulfilling sex life?
- Do you want to create relationships that feed your success rather than leave you depleted?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, continue reading to find out if concierge therapy services from Soribel Martinez can help you in your wellness journey.
When Your Mental Health Impacts Your Career
Do you ever get to the office, set down your coffee, sit in your swivel chair and find you have no mental energy to focus on the day’s tasks?
Does your mind wander during important meetings, so you’re thinking about the litany of incomplete tasks at home?
Are there days when getting out of bed feels like an insurmountable obstacle?
Mental health concerns such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, and addiction can affect your ability to focus at work. Lack of focus lowers your productivity, so you’re less likely to meet your personal and professional goals. You may find yourself in a spiral where your lack of productivity negatively affects your mental health, and your mental health lowers your productivity even further. What’s more, anxiety, depression, and other mental health concerns can cause physical health problems that can derail your career.
You don’t have to stay stuck in that cycle.
Seeking help through individual concierge therapy can help you address anxiety, depression, addiction, and other mental health problems. As a licensed clinical social worker, Soribel Martinez specializes in psychotherapy. She can help you uncover the root of your mental health problems and help you develop the tools you need to get back on track so you can crush your goals.
The Link Between Your Mental Health and Your Sex Life
One of the side effects of mental health problems is sexual dysfunction. Sexual issues can present as low libido, problematic sexual behavior, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, trouble connecting with your partner, and a host of other problems.
A healthy sex life is one key component of your mental health. If you lack sexual desire or struggle with other sexual issues, it can exacerbate anxiety, depression, and addiction. If you’re in a long-term relationship, problems with sexual functioning can affect the health of your relationship.
Taking care of your sexual health is a critical component of overall health and wellness. But, talking about sexual issues can be embarrassing because our society considers them taboo. You may have learned that men are supposed to be sexual initiators and that admitting to sexual problems is weak or makes you inferior in some way. None of that is true. Sexual health problems affect people of all genders and all sexual orientations.
Sex therapy with Soribel Martinez, LCSW, and sex therapist can help you uncover the reasons for your sexual dysfunction. Whether your mental health is the cause of sexual problems or sexual trauma that needs to heal, she provides a safe space and the experience and specialized training necessary to help you create the sex life of your dreams.
What Are Concierge Therapy Services?
Concierge therapy is therapy for people who don’t want to wait 6-9 months to see results from traditional therapy. Concierge services are explicitly geared toward busy professionals such as CEOs, business owners, entrepreneurs, and anyone who wants fast results.
Soribel Offers Individual therapy For the Following:
Sexual Health Issues
Sex therapy is one type of therapy we offer. Soribel is a psychotherapist and sex therapist who can help you with issues like sexual trauma, intimacy avoidance, communicating about sex with your partners, and understanding the true nature of human sexuality. Since your sexual health is an integral part of your overall well-being, addressing sexual satisfaction through individual therapy is vital.
Anxiety is a normal part of life, but when symptoms of anxiety interfere with your ability to achieve your personal or professional goals or affect your relationships, it’s vital to get help. Anxiety can present as overwhelming worry and have physical symptoms that can have lasting effects. Getting professional service can help you manage anxiety symptoms so you can get back to business both at home and in the office.
Depression is an overwhelming feeling of sadness or hopelessness that can make even the simplest tasks difficult or impossible. People with depression take more days off of work and have less productivity when at work. Depression also impacts all your relationships.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
PTSD is a condition affecting those who’ve experienced a shocking, scary, or dangerous event. It’s normal to feel afraid during an event, but if symptoms of fear, anxiety, and lack of control affect you long after the event, you may need specialized treatment from a psychotherapist who can guide you through your healing journey.
Substance use disorders affect people from all walks of life. When you’re building a business or creating a successful life, pressures can build, and many people find themselves engaging in numbing behaviors with alcohol, prescription drugs, or other substances. A trained mental health professional can guide you through your treatment program, support your healing, and increase your likelihood of success.
Stress is an automatic response to difficult life situations, but it affects your mental and physical health when stress becomes chronic. Soribel works with clients to develop stress management strategies to help you manage your daily stress, so it doesn’t become chronic.
Concierge Therapy Vs. Traditional Therapy
As a concierge client, you get all the benefits of traditional therapy services such as:
- Strict adherence to HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Counseling and therapy services from qualified providers.
- A commitment to helping you through your mental health and wellness journey.
- Research-based sex education to help you address sexual health issues and build the sex life of your dreams.
- Virtual appointments you can do from your office, home, or beach house.
But concierge therapy is more personalized, more accessible, and faster. It’s therapy on your terms.
- A Comprehensive Assessment Questionnaire and a full assessment & evaluation during your first 2.5-hour session.
- Extended therapy sessions – extra session time leads to faster results.
- Therapy at a location of your choice, including in-home, in your office (within 15 miles of Hartford, CT), or other sites (determined during discovery call).
- Personal access to your clinician via text, email, and phone Monday-Thursday. No receptionist to go through or waiting rooms needed.
- The ability to schedule sessions that fit your needs. Maybe you need two thirty-minute sessions one week, and the next, you want extra time to discuss a pressing issue. We can do that with concierge therapy!
- We take fewer clients than traditional therapists, so we have time to research and ensure we use the latest modalities to improve your well-being and sex life.
- Individualized therapy programs to help you address mental, emotional, and sexual dysfunction. (Program length is determined during the assessment and evaluation).
You May Have Some Questions About Concierge Therapy
Like any other investment, investing in yourself requires significant thought and preparation. If you’re considering enrolling in concierge services, you may have some questions.
How Long Does Concierge Therapy Take to See Results?
The duration of your program depends on your goals. Our programs are entirely customized to meet the needs of our elite clients, so we cannot guarantee a duration without knowing your individual needs.
Do I need therapy to handle mental health concerns?
Not everyone needs therapy, but if you’re struggling with mental health issues that affect your success and personal relationships seeking help from a trained therapist is the best way to guarantee successful recovery. Like any business decision, getting help from experts is the best path to success.
How much does concierge therapy cost?
Our programs and services are individualized, so we cannot offer pricing information without learning about your needs. The best way to get started is with a FREE 20-minute Discovery Call, where we will learn about your mental health concerns, discuss treatment options, and create a program just for you. After your initial intake appointment, you’ll know exactly what to expect from us, what we expect from our clients, and how much you’ll need to invest in creating the life (or sex life) of your dreams.
How Do I Get Started With Concierge Therapy?
When seeking mental health care, it’s vital to ensure the therapist meets your needs. We take matching clients with the right program and therapist seriously, so we provide a free consultation to discuss your needs and goals. Here’s how to get started to see if concierge therapy is right for you.
- Schedule a FREE Discovery Call to determine your goals for therapy and what is holding you back from building your dream life.
- Book your 2.5 – hour evaluation and assessment appointment. Our provider will review your questionnaire at this appointment and go through additional evaluation procedures to determine what service packages will best suit your needs. You’ll leave this appointment with detailed next steps for your concierge services.
- Intensive intake questionnaire
- 2.5 hour intensive assessment and evaluation
- Customized next step plan
- Enroll in your customized, intensive concierge therapy program. Each program is specifically tailored to your needs using the latest research in sex therapy and psychotherapy.
Schedule your FREE Concierge Therapy Discovery Call Today!