Concierge Sexual Trauma Therapy
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE 20-MINUTE ASSESSMENT
Concierge Sexual Trauma Therapy: Speed Your Healing
- Do you struggle with physical intimacy because of sexual trauma in your past?
- Have negative sexual experiences impacted your ability to enjoy sexual touch?
- Do flashbacks of traumatic experiences keep you from connecting with your intimate partner?
- Does masturbation cause you to remember sexual abuse?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions you may benefit from concierge therapy to heal sexual trauma.
Sexual trauma is never your fault, and you are not alone. According to RAINN, one in four women is sexually assaulted in her lifetime. Often these women are victims of childhood sexual abuse. No matter when the abuse occurs, survivors of sexual abuse can struggle with self-esteem, mental health, and sexual dysfunction long afterward.
Sexual Trauma Isn’t Limited to Sexual Assault
Sexual violence does not have to be abuse. Sometimes the messaging women receive from parents, religion, and society about female sexuality and what is considered usual causes deep feelings of shame. Unwanted sexual contact from coworkers or slut shaming after a one-night stand can all cause trauma. This trauma response is just as real, and just as difficult to cope with as trauma from abuse.
Healing your sexual trauma and creating a new sexual narrative is possible. You can enjoy sexual activity again, or for the first time. You deserve a satisfying sex life free from flashbacks, anxiety, feelings of shame, and full of pleasure, and orgasms. You get to have sex on your terms.
Sexual Trauma Affects Your Sex Life
Victims of sexual trauma can experience symptoms of PTSD, or post-traumatic stress disorder, when trying to be intimate with a partner, during masturbation, or even when they have sexual thoughts. You may want to have sex, you may want to connect physically with your partner, and you may want to masturbate, but your trauma makes it impossible.
Sexual trauma and sexual violence can wreak havoc on your self-esteem and your intimate relationships. Sexual intimacy is an essential part of your overall health, and not enjoying that part of your life affects your well-being.
But, if you can develop coping skills, practice mindfulness, and learn to enjoy sexual acts and stimuli with your partner or alone, you can begin the healing process. You can have the sexual relationship you want with yourself or your partner.
Concierge Therapy Can Help With Sexual Trauma
Traditional therapy can take up to sixteen weeks to see results. When you’re suffering from sexual trauma, that extra time costs you connections with your sexual partner and your sense of self. You’re busy, and you want to develop coping mechanisms to speed your healing process now.
A concierge therapist is a mental health professional who takes on fewer clients than most other therapists. Smaller caseloads allow our providers to offer one-on-one services customized to meet your needs. Our smaller case-load also allows us time to stay abreast of the latest research in mental health care. As a concierge therapy client, you get:
- Longer sessions for intensive work.
- Support if you’re having difficulty between sessions with your therapist via phone, text, and email.
- A faster recovery process.
- A therapist with over 20 years of experience in psychotherapy and a sexual health background who understands the unique needs of survivors of sexual assault and trauma.
- An intensive evaluation and assessment process leads to a customized program to get the results you want in the timeframe that you feel comfortable.
- Flexible appointments virtually or at a location of your choice.
Together, We Can Speed Your Healing Process
Often women who struggle with sexual trauma find themselves in a cycle of self-blame, panic attacks, re-experiencing the traumatic event, and sexual dysfunction. You may feel hopeless, lost, and like the feeling will last forever.
You don’t have to struggle anymore, and you don’t have to recover alone. Reach out to our office to schedule a free discovery call to determine your needs and discuss a program that can speed your healing process so you can enjoy the intimate relationships you crave.
MEET YOUR CONCIERGE THERAPIST
I’ve spent the last twenty years in clinical practice as a psychotherapist and licensed clinical social worker. I graduated top of my class from The University of Southern California and am a lifelong learner and Associate Psychology Professor at Post University who will use the latest modalities and best practices to customize your treatment program.
I started working in the sex therapy field because while sex is often dismissed as secondary to the other areas of our lives, I believe that this is not the case. Sex connects us to the most intimate and vulnerable parts of ourselves and others. Improving our sex lives means healing from past trauma, enhancing our self-confidence, and overcoming feelings of guilt and shame related to our bodies.
In my concierge therapy programs, I provide women and couples with customized sex education, help them heal from sexual trauma, and resolve conflict in loving ways. My goal is for you and your partner to experience more pleasure, take your orgasm abilities to the next level, and increase intimacy in your relationships.
I offer concierge therapy services because I understand the needs of busy couples. As an entrepreneur and CEO of SMPsychotherapy & Counseling and SMSexuality & Intimacy Coaching Services, I am no stranger to long hours and the work it takes to build a successful business. I am also a mother and know first-hand how difficult it can be to balance your career with the needs of your loved ones and still take care of your relationship.
You May Have Some Questions About Concierge Sexual Trauma Therapy
Is concierge sexual trauma therapy offered in person or online?
Concierge sexual trauma therapy is customized to meet your needs. That means if you need online therapy, we can do that, and if you want us to come to your home, office, or your favorite location, we can do that too! This is especially important if you’re dealing with acute symptoms of PTSD and need a comfortable, familiar space.
How much does concierge sexual trauma therapy cost?
Since our packages are completely customized based on your needs, we cannot give prices online. We will discuss your unique situation during your discovery call and create a plan tailored to your needs. You’ll know Soribel’s recommendations for treatment and the total investment required at the end of your 2.5-hour evaluation and assessment appointment.
Why is concierge therapy a better choice than traditional?
The bottom line is that your time is valuable. You have a busy life and want to address your trauma head-on, work through a healing process and enjoy sex again. Sexual problems affect mental health, success, and overall wellness. You don’t have six to nine months to waste in traditional counseling waiting to see results. Concierge therapy is the choice for women who want results now.
Where To Start?
How Do I Get Started With Concierge Sexual Trauma Therapy?
We want to make sure that our concierge sexual trauma services are the right ones for you, so we take your intake and evaluation seriously. Here’s how to get started to see if concierge therapy is right for you.
- Schedule a FREE Discovery Call to determine your goals for couples therapy and what is holding you back from building your dream relationship
- Book your 2.5-hour evaluation and assessment appointment. Our provider will review your questionnaire at this appointment and go through additional evaluation procedures to determine what service packages will best suit your needs. You’ll leave this appointment with detailed next steps for your concierge services.
- Intensive intake questionnaire
- 2.5 hour intensive assessment and evaluation
- Customized next step plan
- Enroll in your customized, intensive concierge therapy program. Each program is specifically tailored to your needs using the latest sex therapy and psychotherapy research.
Schedule your FREE Concierge Therapy Discovery Call Today!
Coaching Services For Women
The Orgasm Accelerator 3-Day Free Course
Individual 90-Day Private Coaching Program
Relevant Blog Posts
Check out our blog posts where you can learn how to improve your sex life & have more orgasms in your life.